1 teaspoon olive oil
1 organic, free range egg
Salt and black pepper to taste
50 grams smoked turkey breast
1 slice hard cheese e.g. Cheddar or American
1 small tomato, sliced tomato
1 whole-wheat English muffin, split and toasted
1 tablespoon guacamole
1) Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet or sauté pan over medium heat until hot.
2) Add the egg and gently fry for three to five minutes until the white is set but the yolk is still runny.
3) Place the turkey on a plate, top with the cheese, and then pop under a grill for one to two minutes or until the turkey is hot and the cheese is melted.
4) Put the tomato on the bottom half of the English muffin and season with salt and pepper.
5) Top with the turkey and egg. Slather the guacamole on the top half of the muffin and then crown the sandwich.
Note: smoked meat products can be high in sodium so look for turkey with fewer than 500 milligrams of sodium per serving.