4 medium Eggs
1/4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese
1 tsp Olive Oil
Any desired herbs or vegetables – I like oregano and thyme with a tablespoon of fresh salsa as a garnish.
1) In a bowl, mix the eggs and half of the mozzarella and spices of veggies of choice.
2) Add vegetables and spices to suite your taste.
3) I like oregano and thyme with a tablespoon of fresh salsa as a garnish.
4) Grease a pan with olive oil and pour in mix, top it with the remainder of the cheese, and cook thoroughly on medium heat.
5) Once the pan side is browned and the egg is starting to set, fold 1/2 the omelet over, lower the heat to low and cover the pan for about 5 minutes to finish cooking.