2 slices Swiss cheese (low fat)
2 slices deli ham
2 slices deli chicken breast
1 small, split. whole wheat panini
½ cup heated sugar free marinara sauce
1) Bring a lightly oiled grill to temperature on medium heat.
2) Layer the ham, chicken, and cheese on the panini.
3) Put the sandwich halves together and put on the grill (or grill pan), flipping and pressing with a spatula.
4) Once it is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, it is ready to be served.
5) Cut the sandwich in half and serve with a side of warm marinara sauce for dipping.