1 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cups plus 2 tbs rolled oats
2 ripe bananas
1) Bring oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Place the coconut and oats in a food processor or blender or mash them by hand to crumb consistency.
3) Peel and chunk the bananas and add them to the oat mix and mix ingredients until a paste.
4) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and using two tablespoons scoop the cookie mixture out and place on parchment paper.
5) Bake the cookies for 20 minutes keeping a close eye on them towards the end so they don’t burn.
6) Let the cookies cool on a rack. Enjoy!