[If you’re a vegetarian, this post isn’t for you. I’ll do something special for you next week!]
There is a delicate balance we must reconcile if we are going to eat healthy, keep our jobs, spend time with our friends/family, and not go broke.
While we don’t eat a ton of meat at my house, I find that this box gives my family and I enough organic and grass fed meat to last a month – and then the next box arrives.
Watch This Video for BBQ Utensil Juggling
and Info on Why ButcherBox is Our New Friend
Special Offer Valid Until December 10, 2016
Get the Special Offer for Fans of 30 Days Sugar Free
Use Promo Code ‘barry10’
Why Grass Fed and Finished Meats?
If you know the facts about why you should eat grass fed (and finished) meat – there’s no turning back to conventional farmed and processed. It’s a totally different game.
You live close to a fine butcher and have access to grass fed and finished beef? If so – and you have the time to shop for it – stick with it! Shopping for fine meats, in my schedule and list of pleasurable tasks, comes in somewhere behind cleaning my shower tiles.
A Few of the Reasons Why Grass Fed / Finished Makes More Sense
- Carotenoids and trace nutrients (antioxidants and nutrients). – This gives the fat it’s yellow color, which is a sign of higher nutrient density.
- Saturated fat. – It’s a good thing! Roughly half of our cell membrane structure is composed of saturated fat and it’s a great source of energy. )
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) – improves brain function, reduces risk of cancer, and promotes weight loss
- Omega-3 fatty acids – most people eat too many Omega 6’s and not enough Omega 3’s which causes inflammation
- B-Vitamins, Vitamin K, Vitamin E
Here’s the Deal I Worked Out for Fans of 30 Days Sugar Free
Until December 10th, 2016, ButcherBox will gift you:
- $10 off your first order (available in the USA only)
- Free Shipping right to your door (environmentally friendly packing, too!)
- Two free Ribeye Steaks with your order
Give it a try. You are under no obligation to continue. However, you might just want to once you experience the quality and convenience of ButcherBox.