1 tbsp olive oil
1 juice of a lime
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1 lb peeled and deveined medium shrimp
1/4 tsp salt
8 small corn tortillas
1 sugar-free coleslaw of choice
1) Mix the first ingredients in a small bowl and then pour into a plastic bag.
2) Put the shrimp into the plastic bag of seasoning and shake to coat.
3) Let the bag stand for 15 minutes then remove the shrimp from the bag.
4) You can throw the bag away.
5) On a stove-top at medium-high heat, bring a large saute pan to temperature.
6) Salt the shrimp and the layer them in the saute pan.
7) Grill the shrimp for 4 minutes, 2 on each side.
8) Remove the shrimp from the saute pan when done.
9) Serve the shrimp in warm tortillas with the coleslaw.