10 eggs, beaten
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 c. unsweetened milk
1/2 c. low fat shredded cheese
2 c. chopped spinach, fresh or frozen
Optional: 6 slices turkey bacon, chopped
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) If using bacon cook in a saute pan until crisp.
3) Add spinach to bacon and heat on low to warm through.
4) Spray a 12 cup capacity muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
5) Whisk egg, salt and milk together in a bowl.
6) Evenly distribute bacon and spinach into each muffin cup.
7) Evenly add cheese to each muffin cup.
8) Pour egg mixture into each muffin tin about 3/4 of the way.
9)Bake for 25 minutes and enjoy!