12 free-range eggs
Sliced lean, smoked, bacon (about 8 slices)
1 red pepper
1 small onion
2 ounces grated cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper
1) Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Use the olive oil to lightly grease six muffin cases.
3) Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
4) Chop two slices of the bacon finely and add to the eggs.
5) Remove the stalk and seeds from the red pepper and dice finely, chop and add the onion.
6) Add them to the eggs. Stir all the ingredients together
7) Line each muffin cup with a slice of bacon and then pour an equal amount of the mixture into each.
8) Top with a sprinkling of cheddar cheese and season with salt and pepper.
9) Place the muffin tin in the hot oven for 15-20 minutes.
10) Eat immediately or allow to cool and save for later.