2 cups oats
1/2 cup raisins
2 Tbsp shredded coconut (unsweetened!)
3 ripe bananas
1/4 cup + splash coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/3 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
1) Add everything to a mixing bowl and stir.
2) Adjust to cookie dough texture by adding more oats for thicker, or more coconut milk for softer
3) Use a tablespoon to scoop mixture onto baking sheets
4) Put in over for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean
5) Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!