Sweet Cookies – With No Added Sugars
You heard me right – no added sugar.
I have a few recipes that I just love bringing to potlucks and other parties. People are also so surprised how delicious desserts can be without a granule of white/brown sugar.
Today I am going to show you how simple it is to steal the show with these gems that get their sweetness from bananas, raisins, cinnamon, applesauce, and shredded coconut. The oats just hold all the goodness together.
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut (unsweetened!)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup + splash coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
1) Add everything to a mixing bowl and stir
2) Adjust to cookie dough texture by adding more oats for thicker, or more coconut milk for softer
3) Use a tablespoon to scoop mixture onto baking sheets
4) Put in over for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean
5) Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!