4 cups oats (wholegrain)
1 cup almonds (whole)
1/2 cup halved pecans
1/3 cup shelled sunflower seeds
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp ground ginger
2/3 cup golden raisins
2 tbsp raw/organic honey dissolved in 2 tbsp warm water
2 tbsp apple sauce
1 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened)
2 cups dried mixed fruit (unsweetened)
1) Bring the oven to temperature, at 350 degrees F.
2) Mix the first ten ingredients and spread the mix in a single layer on two baking sheets.
3) Bake for about 10 minutes. Watch it, so it doesn’t burn.
4) Remove from the tray and place on glass plates or platters to cool.
4) Put mix in a large bowl and add the coconut and dried fruit.
5) Mix and then store in air-tight bags in the frig. Enjoy!