1 30-oz can of white Cannellini beans
3 garlic cloves, minced (or more to your taste)
1/2 cup tahini
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tbsp sugar-free soy sauce
1-1/2 tsp salt
1-1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/8 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
Checca Sauce Ingredients:
1/2 cup grape tomatoes, diced
3 tbsp basil, chiffonade
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1 tsp salt
pepper, to taste
1 tbsp olive oil, and a little extra to drizzle
1) Slice and chop vegetables into dipping size pieces.
2) In a food processor, blend the cannelloni beans and garlic. Pulse the mix a few times until you have a course texture.
3) While the food processor is running, add the tahini mix, then the lemon juice, olive oil and soy sauce.
4) Continue processing until smooth scraping the sides occasionally to mix well.
5) Add the cumin, coriander, salt and cayenne and continue processing to blend thoroughly.
6) Put in the frig to chill.
7) Now for the spicy sauce. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a medium sized bowl and put in the frig to chill.
8) Serve veggies on a platter with the hummus in a bowl in the center and top the hummus with the spicy sauce.
9) Be sure to drizzle a little olive oil on the veggies before serving for that true Mediterranean flavor.