2 tbsp parmesan, grated
2 tbsp almond meal
1 large zucchini grated and spun or patted dry
1 handful chopped spinach
1/2 cup sliced pickled jalapeno
1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
salt and pepper to taste
1) Excepting the tomatoes, combine ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2) Over medium heat, preheat a nonstick saute pan.
3) Add the butter and when it is melted and heated up, add the egg mixture and stir gently to thicken it up.
4) Top with the tomatoes and cover and turn down the heat to low until set (about 3 to 5 minutes).
5) For serving, slide the omelet onto a plate and drizzle it with olive oil. Enjoy!