15-ounce can chickpeas
3 tbsp olive oil (extra-virgin)
3 tbsp tahini
1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
1 minced small clove of garlic
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper (finely ground)
1) Drain and rinse the chickpeas and pinch the skin from each.
2) In a bowl, mix the chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, garlic, and pepper.
3) Use a food processor or blender.
4) Mix until smooth (about 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Taste and season as needed.
6) If your hummus needs more moisture, add lemon juice, or olive oil, or both.
7) Serve with fresh veggies or pita chips.