Avocado Egg Scramble
Yummm! Here’s a quick and delicious egg dish that is perfect for breakfast, or anytime. It’s a creative and delicious spin of scrambled egg.
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese (Reduced Fat)
- ½ cup chopped avocado
- ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ? tsp salt
- ? tsp chili powder
- Black pepper, to taste
1) In a small saute pan, over medium heat, add the peppers and cook (about 4-6 minutes).
2) Whisk the egg and egg whites, salt, pepper, and chili powder together in a small bowl and pour the mixture over the peppers in the saute pan and stir.
3) When almost firm, add the cheese and avocado and take off the heat and remove from the heat and cover.
4) It will be about a minute or two for the heat in the pan to melt the cheese. Serve and enjoy!