2 lbs skinless boneless cut into bite-sized pieces
16 cherry tomatoes
1 roughly chopped large yellow onion
1 large zucchini cut into bite-sized pieces
1 small yellow summer squash cut into bite-sized pieces
1 chopped medium orange bell pepper
1-2 tbsp olive oil
1) Preheat grill at 450-500 degrees.
2) Soak 16 wooden skewers in water for 10 to 20 minutes.
3) Thread each skewer with 2 pieces chicken, 1 tomato, 1 onion wedge, 2 pieces of zucchini, 1 piece of yellow squash, and 1 piece of pepper, alternating vegetables and chicken.
4) Brush vegetables and chicken with olive oil and place on grill.
5) Cook 5-6 minutes; turn over and cook another 6-7 minutes until chicken is cooked through.