Yummm! Love this peach salsa. It goes great with lots of different dishes including as a topping for broiled white fish, in a salad, as a glaze for grilled chicken or port, and as a side, just by itself. It’s delicious!
- 2 diced peaches
- 1 seeded and diced tomato
- 1 tbsp red onion (diced)
- 1 jalapeno chili pepper seeded and diced
- 6 large basil leaves (chopped)
- 8 mint leaves (chopped)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- salt to taste
1) Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and season to taste.
2) This salsa should be refrigerated for at least an hour to allow all the flavors to blend.
3) Serve and enjoy!